WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Hello


Hello and happy Saturday, doing a quick drive by post as I have chores to do and errands to run!  Today’s card was created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches and pattern papers from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times 6x6 paper pad.  A Spellbinders scallop oval die and a Love Nicole die for the sentiment.  I am on a craft month challenge where I am trying to create a project everyday.  I am sharing this card for the pattern paper challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  I used four different pattern papers on this card,  another card done and ready to go postal as part of my intentional sharing!

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon!

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love your spring paper with the butterfly and the great colors. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Darlene said...

WOW just beautiful Treva! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Melissa Craig said...

Really great note card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Cute card! Great mix of papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Oh I need to do that craft every day challenge too, to use up all my stuff LOL! This is so cute I love the pastels. Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a fun mix of Spring papers Treva! Cute card!

Theresa

Diane said...

Pretty~pretty papers you have used and design! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at DD.
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}