WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 19, 2020

Father’s Day


Happy Juneteenth!  Hello and happy rainy Friday afternoon, this has been a very exhausting week.  Today’s card share is my first Father’s Day card for this year and another split front card.  The pattern paper came from the My Mind’s Eye Hey Mister paper pad,  I used other misc. papers from my stash, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and some Recollections wooden dots as embellishments; cut the pocket using the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.    I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #117 Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe weekend.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love it! Great paper choices!