WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy Birthday


Good morning and happy Saturday,  a hot and humid day in the forecast.  I am stopping in to do another quick drive by post.  I have a really busy schedule today so I am trying to get an early start! Today’s card uses sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #172.  I used papers from the Pebbles Birthday Wishes paper pack, Crafter’s Companion balloon dies, some twine, a stamped sentiment and this card was done.  My goal is to make as many cards using this paper pack within the coming weeks.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.  Be safe, stay healthy!

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card with beautiful paper. Stay safe and enjoy your day.

Deanna said...

Wonderful birthday cards and love your balloons! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Chris C said...

Such a fun birthday card - love the balloons! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Great use of patterned paper for this sketch. The balloons are great. Sketch N Scrap d/t sharon

Lisa said...

Love the papers you used and these balloon dies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!