WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 26, 2020

CIU #203 - Celebrate Summer


Hello and happy Friday,  welcome to the weekend.  Today’s project share is my latest design team project for the  Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #203 is Celebrate Summer with a Summer Color Palette and our sponsor is  The Cutting Cafe.

For my pocket shaped card I used the  card base, a stitched top, flowers and sentiments from our sponsor.  The papers came from a Making Memories Specialty paper pack that has been in my stash for quite sometime.  Another signature clean and simple card done and ready to go postal!

Now that you’ve seen my card I hope you will head over to the  Cut it Up  challenge blog for more inspiration and decide to create and share your Celebrate Summer themed project for a chance win some digital files from The Cutting Cafe The Cutting Cafe.  Don’t forget to include a die and a Summer color palette!  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at noon EST.

Thank you for your visit, be safe as you enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Treva! This is such a bright happy card and I like the pocket design! This card makes me
Smile! : )
Rachelle

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute pocket card. Love the sentiment. Someone will love to get this card to cheer them up.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super cute pocket card!! Love the bright colors and the pretty flower you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda