WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

With Love


Hello and happy Tuesday, more seasonal temps in today’s forecast.  I am doing another quick drive by post sharing another card.  This signature simple card was created using sketch inspiration from CAS(E),  I created the wood grain layer by dragging TH vintage photo distress ink after watching a FB Live with Gina K, used a Spellbinders sentiment die added a wood veneer heart and the card was done!  This  is one of those cards that looks a lot better in person. I am sharing this card for challenge #399  - Masculine or Father’s Day over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card creation.