WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Friends Forever


Hello and happy cloudy Thursday.  Today’s card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #538.  I used more papers from the Tapesrty paper pad and a Stampin” Up stamp and punch set.  The paper has been in my stash over 10 years but I recently purchased the Stampin’ Up items.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you’ll return tomorrow for my Cut it Up challenge blog design team project.  Take care and be safe.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

You go my friend that is beautiful I am going to try to make a card this evening

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this card! Dunno why, but it makes me happy!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!