WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Split Front Card


Hello and happy cloudy rainy Monday evening, I have been trying to get this post done since yesterday morning.  Today I am sharing another card technique that I tried over the weekend, it is called a split front card.  The card came together quite nicely once I got over the initial frustration and got some additional guidance from one of my crafting besties!  The pattern paper is from the Echo Park Have Faith paper pad,  used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, a Bo Bunny stamp for the sentiment and misc. embellishments from my stash, I even tried to create a cluster.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Your card turned out beautifully and I love your paper choices! Y'all are inspiring me to get back to creating on the regular!