WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Slider Window Card


Hello Sunday night, so much to do never enough time!   I am doing another drive by post to share a card that I created this morning.  Never mind that it took me three tries to get it done and there is still room for improvement.  I created this card after watching a video shared on Pink Buckaroo Designs as part of a tutorial shared during a ZOOM meetup.  I used papers from the Recollections Backyard Table 6x6 paper pad, a Love Nicole stamp and a flamingo die leftover from another project.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back.

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Sis you are really knocking out some beautiful cards.....I have never made this one....too cute