WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Fun Fold - Easy Buckle Card


Hello and happy foggy Sunday morning, doing a quick drive by post as I have another post to get done.  This card is another one created as part of an online craft group, it is a buckle card, I missed the meet up so I watched this The Stampin Chic video with a few of my own adjustments since I didn’t have a label punch.  I used papers from the My Mind’s Eye Cozy Christmas paper pad, a Stampin Up stamp for the sentiment, oval and rectangle stitched dies. The inside sentiment is from a Recollections stamp set.  As with other first time projects there is room for improvements so stay tuned for the next buckle card.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe as you begin a new week.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I see you are getting an early start on your Christmas cards! Very cute and I love your paper choices!