WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy sunny Wednesday.  Today I am sharing a signature clean and simple card using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday #462.  The card came together quickly, I used mostLy scraps of paper from my stash, a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and a flower gifted to me from another crafter.  I am having some challenging times right now so I haven’t been able to create as much as I would like.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty, Treva, love these two paper patterns together! Scraps always save the day, lol. Hang in there, ok? Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful...loving the pretty paper you used.

Donna Scholz said...

Love how you pulled together these coordinating colors from you stash, Treva! Your clean interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday is beautiful! I'm sorry to hear you are going thru some difficult times right now. Sometimes crafting and creating can be part of a survival regime. Best wishes. -Donna

Marjolein said...

Hi Treva, how fun to find these lovely coordinating papers in your stash! So sorry to hear you are going through hard times right now, sending you strenght. Marjolein, DT-TSOT