WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Birthday Bonanza

 


Hello and happy Saturday, seasonal temps on today’s forecast. It’s my birthday weekend so my next few post will be birthday cards.some of my signature simple birthday cards that I made this week.  The top card was created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches  challenge #587, papers from a 12x12 Momenta paper pad, a Sizzix gift die and some gems.  I have lots of birthdays for the next two months so I need cards!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Margreet said...

You have used pretty papers on your fab card. Love the presents.
Thanks for playing with Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

Fun birthday card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Love these stripes! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.