WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Celebrate

 




Hello Thankful,Thursday, I have been trying to share this post for two days!   I'm doing a quick drive by post to share another birthday card using sketch inspiration from Fab Friday sketch #205.  I love the simplicity of the sketch which allowed me to use some of my paper scraps from other projects.  The stamp is one that I picked up on clearance last year from Hobby Lobby.  The card base is from a pack of card/envelopes that have been in my stash forever can’t remember the brand right now. I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #132 over at Cardz TV. 

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Love the striped designer paper, perfect colors too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Your DSP is so fun! The colorful stripes are perfect for anyone's birthday! Glad the sketch is helping use some paper! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Eee - love that striped DSP! So fun and playful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!