WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday Musings


 Hello and happy thankful Thursday, my heart still aches from what happened in Washington yesterday. I will continue to lift our country and the people in prayer. It’s cold now bu the forecast calls for temps in the low 50s today.  Today’s card share is one that I created after watching another one of Natasha’s YT videos.  It is my interpretation of a floating element card, I used strips of paper from the My Mind's Eye Well Hello 6x6 paper pad, a. Spellbinders circle die and a Scrapping Cottage butterfly die, a stamped sentiment and a few gems finished this card, which is going postal today!  I am sharing this card for challenge #149 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and challenge #54  January Anything Goes over at Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe and hurry back soon.

1 comment:

Sladjana Perisic said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)