WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy Birthday Wishes


Hello and happy Friday evening, back for my second post of the day to share is another signature clean and simple card. Although I am on a roll with birthday cards I will need to work on a LO soon for a challenge. Everything used on this card was gifted to me from other crafty friends with the exception of the card base and oxide ink used for the stenciled background area. This is my first time using distress oxide ink, I picked up a few colors when Js was having a clearance sale.  The only piece of paper used was a scrap piece of $Tree foil which I added to some foam adhesive before running the die through my Cuttlebug. I finished the card by adding a few gems, so another card is done and ready to go postal. I am sharing this card for the something new challenge #196 over at Always Fun and the all about new challenge #413 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you enjoy your weekend and hurry back!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Card Treva! I love the delicate "birthday" die!

Theresa

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Great Oxide color and the sentiment die is perfect. Love the few gems and so nice to have friends gift you wonderful products. Thanks for sharing over at Always fun challenge.