WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Season 2

 


Hello Sunday, the  start of a new week, a new day to try to do better! I am doing a quick drive by post sharing my first LO for the year. My one word for the year is HOPE and I have high HOPES for my crafting life too. I created this LO for a challenge for one my FB groups using one of the pictures taken when we took our daughter back to school in August (for one week).  The papers came from the Park lane Je ne said quoi 12 x 12  paper pad, Thickers for the title, misc. dies, a lunch and the Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the tree.  I finished the LO by adding some splatters (still trying to perfect this technique) so I have mixed feelings about it. day. I am stopping in to share my first LO for the year.  Image sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #132 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe and hurry back.

No comments: