WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Happy 21st Birthday

 


Hello Wednesday, nice temps in today's forecast so I'll be taking a walk during lunch.. Today's quick drive by post is a card that I created for my daughter to give to one of her male friends.  I always struggle with male cards but I usually just try to change the paper colors and not over embellish it.  I used a sketch from one of my FB groups and some paper from the Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate 6x6 paper pad, stamped a sentiment,  punched a few starts and die cut a balloon and the numbers and the card was done! I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #131 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

No comments: