WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hello 2021

 


Hello Tuesday, seasonal temps in today’s forecast; doing a quick drive by post as I should be getting ready for work. Today’s card share is one created using mostly scraps as I have a hard time tossing leftovers from other projects.  I needed some black and white striped paper so I just made my own, used a doily gifted me several years ago, cut the numbers using a piece of glittery card stock, stamped the sentiment with a Fiskars stamp and finished the card by adding a few sequins. I am sharing this card for the word challenge #565 over at Just us Girls and the Anything Goes challenge #131 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Excellent job making your own black and white paper. A perfect card to ring in the New Year! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the black and white striped background with the silver 2021. And yes, hello to 2021 and good riddance 2020! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!