WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Baptism



Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a quick drive by post as I tried to post before church but ran out of time since Baby Girl had to be there early since she had to usher today.  Today I am sharing her baptism LO which has been siting unfinished for some time!  I cut the Bible and title using my SLICE, used a strip of  DT washi,  a Verve stamp for the Bible verse, added a few gems and the LO was finally complete.  So happy to have this blessed event finally documented.  I can't believe this is only my 4th LO for the year and it is almost June.  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #90 over at Cardz TV.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

The LO you have provided of you daughter will be cherished forever. It is a pleasure to view your creations.

Scrapper69 said...

What a great Layout! I love the photos and the colors - I don't scrapbook anymore but I did do my boy's baptism books - They each have one, they're mini albums in 8x8 size... Of course, I did them many years ago and they could use some updating, but I'm gonna leave them like they are... :) You'll get those pages done in time! :) Have a great day!

Theresa