WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Tea Time


Hello and happy Thursday, sunny skies in our area after a rain storm yesterday.  Today's project share is a coffee/tea themed Mother's Day card created using sketch inspiration from the May sketch challenge #419 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  I used papers from the Shimelle True Stories 6x6 paper pad, dies to cut the square and circle and the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge for the cup; finished the card by adding a few C.C. Designs enamel dots.   I am sharing this card for the May Anything Goes  challenge #34 over at Love to Craft. and the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers where you'll find lots of great inspiration!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

16 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a fun teacup background! I love the bright/happy colors!

Fikreta said...

lovely card !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I love the colorful cups background.

Papercrafting Princess said...

How sweet! I think I might get me a cup of tea.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really cute, Treva. Great background and a really fun card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Great layering on this pretty card. Love that yummy
background paper.

Billie A said...

Pretty card and papers.

New Creations said...

So wonderful!

~amy~ said...

This is so cute. I hoard my Shimelle True Stories paper...love seeing yours!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Absolutely fantastic. Always beautifully designed cards created by you.

tonyamaries said...

A great mothers day card! Love the papers you used!

mum of two said...

Super cute! Love how you used the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers you used and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Hetty said...

Wonderful card! So colorful.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I also love that neat background paper you used!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Thank you for joining our “May’s Sketch” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT