WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 20, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello and happy hot and sunny Monday, another day of extremely warm temps.   We had a relatively busy weekend and I didn't sleep well last night but I still must press on.  Today's card share is a super clean and simple but classy card!   I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 paper pad, sketch inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch #322, stamped the sentiment on a fish tail cut banner and the card was done!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card that I adore.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Pretty! CAS cards are always wonderful!

Theresa