WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Mother's Day


Hello and happy sunny Tuesday, I'm back today to share another Mother's Day card.  I'm running late I hope to get all of my cards in the mail by tomorrow so they will arrive on time.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #145, paper from the Ki Memories Growing Garden 6x6 paper pad, used the Cricut Create-a-Critter 2 cartridge for the sentiment and finished it by adding some Simple Stories enamel dots.  I am sharing this card for the Female or Mom  challenge #109 over at Always Fun Challenges and the Mother's Day challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

15 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A fabulous card for Mother's Day. tfs

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Caroline said...

Hi Treva, I love this pretty Mother's Day card. You chose such soft, pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Laura Pizz said...

What an adorable card! Love the patterned paper too! Laura from BBTB2

Dorlene Durham said...

Create-A-Critter 1 and 2 are my fav! Nice card and perfect sentiment with your floral paper. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

havacard said...

beautiful card! love the nice clean cuts!
Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2

moknowsall said...

What a nice and colorful card you have made. I’m sure it’s going out to somebody very special. Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovely card. Happy Mother's Day! thanks for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2.

Alicia

Sharon Fontenot said...

So sweet with all of the circles especially the enamel dots. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Scrapping Girl said...

Such pretty colors-soft and fresh! I like how the enamel dots echo the circle shapes on the bg paper. I'm a big fan of those enamel dots and I have a bunch from Simple Stories too-I need to use them more often! And I love the sentiment cut from Create A Critter 2. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle

Lisa said...

Lovely card Treva! I love the die cut sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Lovely design!

Theresa

Chris C said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

SugarShine Designs said...

Your card is very nice! I forget to use flags and your card reminds me of this timeless design element. Thanks so much for sharing your creation on the BBTB2 challenge blog! Janet