WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Teacher Appreciation


Hello and happy Friday, mild temps in the forecast for our area today.  It's Friday and I'm here to share a last minute card that I had to mass produce for my daughter.  She is in her last year of high school and for some reason decided that she wanted to do something for her teachers so I made a this card after looking on the internet for quick and simple ideas!  I literally took the picture as we were trying to get out the door after she asked me to write the note on the inside of the cards so it looks a little blurred.  I used a Darice embossing folder, the pencil is a cut from the Nate's ABCs Cricut cartridge and the sentiment is from the Cricut Sampler cartridge.  I thought about adding some stars but since I had to put these together without any help from my daughter I kept it simple!  This week we have recognized; police, nurses and teachers and we are thankful for the important work that they do!  I'm sharing this card for the anything goes challenge #89 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful weekend as most will celebrate mothers and college graduates.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Even as a Senior she has you running projects last minute! Ooh, the things our children make us do!! hahaha, The card is cute and I'm sure her teachers appreciated her thoughtfulness. :)

Theresa