WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Congrats


Hello and happy sunny Thursday, it is going to be warm today.  I won't be spending too much time outside.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share one of the graduation cards that I made as I am running out of time since June will be here soon.  The pattern paper is from Paper Studio, picked it up a few weeks ago when they had single sheets of pattern paper on sale.  The Polaroid was cut using an unbranded die, stamped the sentiment and added a few stickers and this card was done!

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love that patterned paper! Great card for a graduate...

Scrapper69 said...

Cute card! I really like that pattern paper!

Theresa