WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches


I am back again to share one of the last Mother's Day cards that I made this year..  I am back home after spending some time with my mom or rather my parents and decided to share another card since the sketch link would be closing soon. I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #504, papers from the Ki Memories Doilies 6x6 paper pad, some twine and Paper Studio flowers.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes May/Mother's Day challenge over at Papercraft Challenge.

Thank you, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors and that pretty paper that you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! -Lori DT

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this beautiful card. Your selections of papers and how you combine them are always wonderful.

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty Mother's Day card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

VintageScrapaCanada said...

This is so cute - I love the patterned Paper you choose at the base of your card - Works very well with the Sentiment block!! Awesome!! Thanks for sharing with us Papercraft Business Challenge!!

Scrapper69 said...

So lovely! I hope your visit with your parents was wonderful!

Theresa

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love that pattern paper in the background! Great design! Thank you for joining us at Paper Craft Business Challenge! -DT Meghan Kennihan (https://madebymeghank.blogspot.com/)