WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Especially for You


Hello, happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day!  I spent some time yesterday playing with the RVA Scrappers celebrating NSD and I completed all the make and takes and the card that I am sharing.  I used mostly scraps of paper, the Sizzix rain boot die and a Me & My Big Ideas sticker for the sentiment.  The rain boot is one of the dies that I was enabled to buy after seeing a YT haul video and one that I like alot so I will be using it again soon.  I am sharing this for the May Flower challenge #395 over at  Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return again soon.

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OOh, I love the Rain boot and flowers! So PRETTY!!!

Theresa

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Chris Dring said...

This is such an adorable card! Love that rain boot overflowing with flowers! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!