WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Happy Graduation Day


Hello and happy Tuesday, another sunny day in today's forecast with the possibility of some showers. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, enjoyed some time with family and friends.  Today's card share is another graduation card using vinyl and a cut from the Silhouette design store.  I used a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and a few Love Nicole stars as embellishments.  I'm sharing this card for the graduation challenge over at Always Fun Challenges.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A great card for this time of the year. Loving it!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the simplicity of this card.

Waleska said...

Love your card....the perfect colors and great to make more!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!!!

Waleska Owner

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love that Graduate Silhouette!

Theresa