WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 18, 2019

Joy


Hello Monday afternoon,  cloudy outside as the sun is setting; I am back to share my second blog post of the day.  It is another Christmas card and I have yet to finish my Fall/Thanksgiving cards.  I still need to make two sympathy/thinking of you cards and one birthday card this week.  I created this card and I am sharing it for one of the card challenge being hosted over at Soul Scrappers, challenge #6 was to include nativity as part of your card, I used one of my Silhouette files.  The file itself makes such a statement so I decided to only add a few layers not to add any embellishments.  This particular file is one of  my favorites.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful in its simplicity...

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card for Christmas.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how beautiful! I Love your card!

Theresa

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Treva, I just noticed that you blogged about our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Soul Scrappers. You do great work!
Mitzi