WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

World Kindness Day


Hello and happy World Kindness Day!   After our first sighting of snow yesterday and the drop in temperature I pulled out the big coat, scarf and gloves this morning!  Today's project share is something new for me but not new to the industry.  I am sharing my very first memory dex/rolodex card.  One of my scrappin' besties suggested that we do a December daily so off to YT for some ideas before I commit to another project.  After watching December Daily Memory Dex Spinner  I have decided that I am going to do this for my December daily but not with the spinner I am making a box; so stay tuned as I prepare for this project.  So for my first run I decided to do a Fall themed card since that's what I am working on now.  The rolodex card is a file from the Silhouette store, I used  misc. scraps of paper, stickers and a Darice tree die and this project was done!  I am sharing this project for challenge #382 over at Use Your Stuff and challenge #513 over at Just us Girls.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon, stay warm.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is awesome. I like memory dex cards. I never made the box for the ones I created. I gave them to my granddaughter to play with.

Bobby said...

What a unique idea, Treva. I have a Rolodex that I use for addresses but never heard of one with holiday decorated card. Your card is darling. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

Scrapper69 said...

Your turkey is so stinking cute!!! What a fun memory dex!

Theresa