WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankful for You


Hello and happy Friday evening, I am back today with my second post for the day.  This clean and simple card uses sketch inspiration from Operation Write Home #78,  I decided to put this card together after watching a Craft With Te video earlier today. I just pulled out some scraps of paper from recent projects, the pattern piece was gifted to me by another scrapper at a recent crop and the HL paper leaves was included as part of a recent swap,.  I used a Stampin Up stamp for the sentiment which ccame in the fall paper pumpkin box, added a few Bo Bunny gems and this card was done.  I am sharing this card for challenge #380 over at Use Your Stuff.  I hope to have all my Fall/Thanksgiving cards done and in the mail by the 15th of the month.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I love clean and simple cards! Awesome papers and I adore the leaves!