WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sending Big Hugs


Hello and happy Wednesday, more seasonal temps in today's forecast.  So much has been going on that I haven't even had time to process and or share but I'm just trying to be thankful and not complain.  Today's project share is a card that I created for one of my scrappin' besties that recently suffered an unexpected loss.  Although it is one of my signature clean and simple cards, I really like how it came out.  I used the Calm & Loving stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, my stamp positioner and some dimensional adhesive before adding the layer to the card base.  I'm sure I'll be using this stamp set again soon as it has lots of sentiments.  I'm sharing this card for the November challenge over at the Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and that you'll return soon.

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Simply beautiful Treva!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A gorgeous card with a big message. Thanks for the "hugs".

Kathyk said...

I'm a big fan of CAS cards and this is fab, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

Scrapper69 said...

Such a pretty CAS card!!!

Theresa