WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 11, 2019

Veterans Day


Hello Monday and Happy Veterans Day!  I am thankful for those that currently serve, have served and gave the ultimate sacrifice.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post sharing a card that I made for one of my co-workers, she is an army veteran.  I  used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #157, papers from a 6x6 paper pad called Uniformed Collection that I picked up from HL a few years ago.  I used the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge for the helmet and a stamp from my stash.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll visit again soon.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Treva! I know your co-worker will really appreciate this kind gesture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

StacyLee said...

Great job with the sketch and what a wonderful card for your co-worker, she's sure to love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Scrapper69 said...

That is Such an awesome card! Love the layout and military helmet!

Theresa

Lori said...

This is a fantastic card! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Amy Pitts said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.