WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thankful for Friends


Hello and happy Tuesday, it has been a few days since I shared.  My daughter has been home since Friday so we have been busy catching up.  Today's project share is a card created using primarily paper scraps from my stash and sketch inspiration from card sketch #158 from Sketch N Scrap.  I was quite pleased with the way this card came out, I used an unbranded die for the cup and a Stampin' Up stamp for the sentiment.  I am also sharing this card for challenge #485 - Thankful over at Use Your Stuff and challenge #409 - So Thankful over at Shopping Our Stash and the Thankful giveaway over at Migdalia's Crafts.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.  Wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed holiday. 

6 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Really nice! Love the colors and the coffee cup! Thanks for playing w/ us at UYS! - Doreen DT Member

LilArtsyWoman said...

So very beautiful.

Donna said...

Super cute card, love the colour combo!
We are SO THANKFUL you played along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

StacyLee said...

What a cute coffee cup die on this card, I have one and this makes me want to get it out & use it! Great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

What a terrific card and love the sentiment and coffee cup! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Scrapper69 said...

I love the Fall colors Treva! And the coffee cup is awesome! Glad you get to spend some time with your daughter!

Theresa