WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Merry Christmas


Hello and happy Friday, seasonal temps with some rain in today's forecast.  Today's project share is another holiday card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch #434, papers from an Authentique 6x6 paper pad, a Darice embossing folder, a star cut with an Art-C die, a Recollections stamp for the sentiment. and some AC wood veneer starts.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful Christmas card. tfs

Donna Scholz said...

Stars, stars everywhere! Great card, Treva! I especially like how you used vintage postcard pattern paper for the vertical element. Thank you for sharing with us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Gorgeous stars all over! Such a fun card - love that print for your column strip, too - so vintage! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Marjolein said...

Hi Treva,

I like your card. Especiall the embossed background. Thanks for joining TSOT! Marjolein

Migdalia said...

A very lovely card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over on my blog and I would love for you to stop by.
Migdalia's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful holiday card Treva! I'm heading out of town for the holidays... I'll check back when I return! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Theresa