WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Thankful


Hello and happy Tuesday, seasonal temps in today's forecast.  So how goes your sleeping did you remember to fall back over the weekend?  Since November is traditionally the month of Thanksgiving and gratitude I decided to create a gratitude wall at work as a moral booster!  We are doing a 30 days of gratitude where each day a staff member list something.   I created the banner, acorns and leaves using the Pretty Pennant, Artiste, Designer Calendar and the Create-a-Critter  Cricut cartridges.  The small leaves and sunflowers are leftover items from other projects.   I'm sharing this LO for the Fall Holiday - Anything Goes challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 and challenge #123 over at Love to Craft November challenge #40.

Thank you for your visit, hope you have a terrific Tuesday.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I love, love your idea for remembering to be thankful. I am trying to do this every day. It really helps. The banner is so pretty! Great job! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice banner and a great to remember to be thankful! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute banner and a great idea for work! Love it!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Treva, thank you so much for joining us again! I promise I've figured out the linkz tool now! Great project and good luck.

Alicia
Golden Goddess Designs
Bitten By the Bug 2

moknowsall said...

what a great idea. I think I need to do something like this for our Thanksgiving table. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this past week. I am thankful for people like you who join our BBTB2 cricut challenges!