WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Be Merry


Hello and happy Wednesday, seasonal temps in the forecast.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post of a super simple holiday card using sketch #432 over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday,  I used 5 different pieces of scrap pattern paper to make this card.  I used an Art-c stamp for the sentiment and finished the card by adding a few Paper Studio enamel dots.  The papers came from the Recollections Sugar Plums 6x6 paper pad and it is almost done, I might have enough scraps to get maybe two more cards done.  I am sharing this card for Use Your Stuff challenge #381 - Use Scraps.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful Wednesday.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Your design and the use of different papers makes this one beautiful card. tfs

Heather said...

What fun papers! They all coordinate so well, and I love those big shiny epoxy dots - my fave! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva - your card is very clever in how you used the five pattern papers AND the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! Well done! Thank you for joining us again this week!!! -Donna

Julene Matthews said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Scrapper69 said...

So cute! I love all the fun papers you used to create your card!