WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Celebrate You


Hello and happy Wednesday, mild temps and rain showers in our area.  This week has been hard on me emotionally so I haven’t had time to blog which was not my intention this week.  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I created for my daughter, her birthday is tomorrow  but I have been trying to celebrate her all week.   This is something that we did before she left for college so I am trying to maintain it in some form.   I made some 4x4 cards and sent one each day with a small gift, this will be the first she won’t be home for her birthday.  She wanted to come home for the weekend but she has a school commitment on Saturday so we will go up to take her out for dinner.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Such a sweet card and a sweet idea to celebrate your daughter all week! I know once they go off to college... all kinds of things come up for them and we just wait patiently for those school breaks to see them! I'm glad you're making time to drive up and see her instead... I know she'll enjoy the visit!

Theresa

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very lovely card for your daughter.