WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

To the Moon and Back


Hello and happy Wednesday, a break from the rain today but more rain in tomorrow’s forecast.  Today’s project share is the card that I created for Baby Girl, she loves unicorns.  I used sketch inspiration from  Atlantic Hearts #355, papers from the My Mind’s Eye Dwell 6x6 paper pad (non traditional colors), Recollections cut & emboss set,  a Jillibean  Soup stamp for the sentiment and a few Hero Arts gems.  I even added some wink of stellar to the unicorn and stars but it’s hard to see in the picture!  I was up well past 12 this morning so it is going to be a long day and I need to do some chores this evening so I can’t take a nap.  I am sharing this card for the Just us Girls #522 Trend Week - Stripes.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will come back tomorrow!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a great card! Love the die Unicorn too! Thanks for linking up with us at Just Us Girls.

Macimbalo said...

Love your card, the colors and that unicorn! Thanks so much for sharing with JUGS this week!

Dena J said...

Wonderful use of colors and the unicorn is great. My granddaughter loves everything unicorn!
Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts SC this week.

Lori said...

Very cute card! Love the embossed paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love the unicorn! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

Great card. I like how the unicorn pops against your beautiful background. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


sue n.