WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday and President's Day, I am working so no holiday for me!  Today's project share is another clean and simple card using sketch inspiration from card sketch #163 over at Sketch N Scrap.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix Jen Long doughnut die, some Jolee's bling and the stamp for the sentiment.   I added some wink a stellar to the doughnuts but you can't see it in the picture!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

5 comments:

Sharon Fontenot said...

Delightful donuts! Super card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Scrapper69 said...

Those donuts are making me hungry! hahahaha
Super cute card!

Lisa in Texas said...

Love the donuts! You did an amazing job with the sketch!! Your sentiment is awesome as well! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Love your fun take on the sketch with the donuts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

This is such a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!