WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Loads of Love


Hello and happy Saturday, sunny skies and mild seasonal temps today.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using the Recollections Valentines stamp and die set that I picked up in Michaels last week.   My dad’s birthday is next week so this card is for him from my daughter.  The wood veneer hearts  and cloud die has been in my stash forever.   Now that I am typing this post I am wondering why I didn’t color the truck green, since his truck is green!   I am even more amused at that road that I created!   I am sharing this card for the newly acquired stash challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters blog.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

So, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love the wood hearts and the sentiment. This is a perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Crafters!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Really cute card! I know he will love it!

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome birthday card for your dad. Great work!

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... what a cute card! Your dad will love it no matter what color the truck is! :)

Theresa