WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 28, 2020

Happy We Are Friends


Hello weekend, I am being intentional in creating and sharing my cards as a part of my observance of Lent.  When putting together today’s card I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday #445, some adhesive back K&Co paper, a Crafters Companion die for the scallop edge, a Love Nicole stamp for the sentiment, finished by adding a few pearls as embellishments.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #109 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.  I hope you’ll come back soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE this, Treva, these colors are so beautiful together! What a great Lenten practice, too! Your paper choices are spot on! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!!

Marjolein said...

Lovely card Treva! Beautiful colors. Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

Krafty Kaylin said...

very cute card. thanks for joining us at TSOT

Scrapper69 said...

Loving the pattern papers and card design! So pretty!

Theresa