WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Fall Chic


Hello and happy cold Saturday.  Happy Birthday to my dad who will never see this post!  Today we will be heading to JMU to continue celebrating our Baby Girl who has grown into a young woman but will forever be my Baby Girl!  Today I am sharing one of the LOs that I created for her 8 1/2 x 11 album.  I used pictures taken on Thanksgiving Day as she was headed out to dinner with one of her friends.   All the papers used with the exception of the base came from my scrap stash along with the miscellaneous embellishments and I cut the title using the Forever Young Cricut cartridge.  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenges over at Cards TV #107 and Love to Craft #43.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe weekend,

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I always love seeing your layouts...especially the ones with your baby girl. Happy Birthday to her!

Scrapper69 said...

Super sweet layout! I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend celebrating your Baby Girl!

Theresa