WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

You”re Tea-riffic


Hello and happy Sunday, it’s early and I have lots to do so I am doing a quick drive by post.  Today’s card uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Heart #356, paper from Ki Memories Growing Garden 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix die and the teapot is Disney themed die that I picked  up from HL on clearance last year. The flower came from my little bowl of  ‘stuff to use later’ the sentiment is a Fiskars stamp and some Bo Bunny candy dots.  I am sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff #392 Circles challenge and the Tea Party challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week; come back soon!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Spring Teapot card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Vickie Y said...

Adorable teapot and card! Love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

Oh so cute! Love the 'pun' on the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Treva, this is adorable! I love that little teapot and the card is such happy colors. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tea Party" Challenge.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Your use of the sketch is perfect, love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at AHSC

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful, I love your cute teapot die and design and gorgeous colours you used. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of LET'S HAVE A TEA PARTY at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.
[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card. I love the teapot die as well as the design of this card.

Brandi said...

So adorable, I love the teapot, the pun, the colours, I love it all! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so cute! I love the little teapot! Sweetness!

Theresa