WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Esperanza


Hello and happy Thursday, the day is almost over but I still wanted to share.  It has been raining all day and I am happy to finally be back in RVA.  Today I am sharing another one of the cards that I made for Baby Girl.  I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday #44w, paper from the My Mind’s Eye Well Hello 6x6 paper pad and an unbranded sentiment stamp and number die.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #148 over at Always Fun Challenges.

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Looks like "Baby Girl" has grown to an adult! Happy 19th birthday to her, Treva! Thank you for sharing her birthday and card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Love this, Treva! Such great papers and colors here - perfect for such a milestone! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Scrapper69 said...

Another CUTE card for your daughter! Fun pattern papers!
Have fun celebrating her special day! :)

Theresa