WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Hugs & Kisses


Hello and happy rainy Tuesday, I wanted to stay home in bed but as life would have it I couldn't!  I'm hoping  to share different Valentine's cards everyday this week.so today's card share is one where I used only scraps, not sure which paper pad since the cover had been tossed sometime ago.  This is it for that pad as I won't be using anymore papers from the pad and the remaining sheets will go in the donate pile!  I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scraps Monthly FB challenges where we were to use sketch #92, polka dots, hearts and words on our card.  In addition to my scraps of paper I used some heart ribbon, a HL puffy heart sticker and a Recollections rubber stamp for the sentiment.  This was the first time I used that particular stamp!  This card was made, signed and sent on the same day!

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return tomorrow!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Valentine's Day card! Good for you getting it in the mail after you finished it!! :)

Theresa