WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Matching PJs


Hello and happy Wednesday; cloudy skies, seasonal temps and the possibility of flurries tomorrow.  Today's project share is another 8 1/2 x 11 LO created using a picture taken of my daughter and I on Christmas morning.  This is one of those projects where I really pulled out a bunch of miscellaneous items from my stash and loosely followed a Pagemaps sketch and put it together.  This is one of those projects that I just needed to finish because I had taken it to several crops and never worked on it.  I am going to another crop this weekend so I hoping to get more LOs done since cardmaking seems to have taken over.  I'm sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #108 over at Cardz TV and #43 over at Love to Craft.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.  On Friday I will be sharing my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO of the two of you. Great work.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great layout! The colors chosen for your papers and embellishments really allow the photo to stand out and take center stage.

Scrapper69 said...

So stinking CUTE! What a great layout and adorable picture of you and your daughter!
Have fun at the crop!

Theresa

Kim said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.