WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 10, 2020

Hello


Hello and happy Monday, cool temps with rain in the forecast for this afternoon.  Today's project share is another Valentine's Day card created using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #530.  The pattern papers are from the My Mind's Eye Lucky in Love 6x6 paper pad, Amy Tangerine Hello die, a Sizzix scalloped circle die a  circle punch and a few Paper Studio gemstones as embellishments.  Most times I have mixed feelings about my creations but I do like this one!  I'm sharing this card for the Love/Valentine's Day challenge #149 over at Always Fun Challenges.

Take care, wishing you and yours a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Great card Treva, love the different DSP layers and your colour scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at Always Fun Challenges. Tristan DT.

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card with beautiful papers.

Scrapper69 said...

I love the Hello word die and the pretty colors! Lovely card!

Theresa

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!