WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Best Day Ever



Hello and happy later Saturday evening, really hot day today.  I slept in this morning after staying up past midnight after hanging out on Zoom with some of my crafty friends.  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I put together using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches  #573 while on another Zoom crop today.  The papers are from the My Mind’s Eye Well Hello 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment is from the Verve Stamps Wishing You set, I also used circle dies, ribbon and some Queen & Co. candy embellishments.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #119 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

4 comments:

Margreet said...

You have such pretty DP for this gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is so fun and trendy I love all the colors it is such a cute card! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday morning Sketches!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So pretty! It was wonderful seeing you on Zoom the other night!