WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy July, warm temps and possible thunderstorms in the forecast for this afternoon.  Today’s card share is one that I created for a  weekly FB sketch challenge.    I used pattern paper from the Pebbles Americana paper pad, some vellum paper for the circles, a die for the stars and a stamped sentiment.  I even painted the red and white stars, proud of myself for continuing to use my stash but not so happy to admit that I have added to my stash too.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #117 over  at Cardz TV

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and sentiment