WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Hello


Hello, happy Sunday and the start of a new week.  Today I am doing another quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts #376.  I used mostly scraps of paper but the plaid piece is from Recollections.  The embossing folder and puffy deer sticker is from The Paper Studio and Studio 112 stickers for the sentiment.  I used all of the woodland animal puffy stickers so I will share them later.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a safe and fun week.  Take care and hurry back!

4 comments:

Dena J said...

That's a cute deer sticker! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Tracy F said...

Love the embossed piece and the puffy sticker! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Brandi said...

Love this, that deer is adorable and the embossing really adds texture. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What a fun card - I love using scraps for my cards too! The glasses on the reindeer are so cute! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.