WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Tuesday,  more seasonal temps in today's forecast.  Today's I am sharing a card  created at the request of another crafter for her mom's birthday.  I sure hope it arrives on time as the mail delivery has become so unpredictable.  I used more papers from the Recollections Backyard Table 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders Marisa Job Designs die set that I popped up with some foam and added a few heart gems and this card was done.  This was my first time using the dies set that has been in my stash for at least year and I have one maybe two more cards and the paper pad will be done!  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV challenge #118

1 comment:

Willa Jean said...

Love that die! Another great card!